Discover the art of what's possible in Salesforce
Today, Internet Creations is publicly announcing its rebrand to better reflect the quality and innovation that you have come to expect from us. This includes a fresh new look as well as a brand new name.
Welcome to Vicasso.
Vicasso is precise in its practice, thoughtful in its theory, confident in its creation, and reliable in its relationships. Vicasso inspires the art of what’s possible in Salesforce. Vicasso is the partner you can count on to get it right.
“Picasso was a leader in his field, seeing things others couldn’t. And when he delivered, it was to perfection. That’s how our founder, Chad Meyer, operated from the start, and it’s at the core of how we operate now. That’s why we’re named Vicasso. We’re hands-on, we’re thoughtful, and we see things from angles that no one else does.” - Felisa Palagi, CEO, Vicasso
Thinking beyond the ask. Building beyond the possible.
Read the customer stories that illustrate how we have been delivering in 2021 on our invitation to discover the art of what's possible in Salesforce:
- Leveraging the Service Experience Suite, OwnBackup decreased time to resolution for cases collectively by 56%, while measuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Amy Gerakos, Director Service Excellence at Legrand said, “Support agents love the new Vicasso apps.” With Service Experience Suite, Legrand achieved a 78% improvement in first contact resolution and boosted customer satisfaction with a 15 point increase to their NPS score.
- To manage increasingly high case volume and the associated challenges of the healthcare industry in 2020, Imprivata relied on Service Experience Suite. As a result, the company earned its highest customer satisfaction to date: 9.62/10 despite pandemic-associated challenges.
- Slice, CTO, Jason Ordway says, "What happens with larger organizations is that you become just a number; our lead consultant, Mark, became part of the team."
- Eric Zimmerman, Global Business Process Manager at AGCO said, “We’ve been partnering with Vicasso since 2014 and they’ve been an integral part of our Salesforce innovation and success. When it came to building CalcEngine, we knew we trust Vicasso to once again deliver a custom app that helps us be leaders in our industry.”
2021 Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
Vicasso has been recognized as a Salesforce Partner Innovation Award winner this year. Check out the Service Cloud work we did with OwnBackup to warrant this recognition.
We want to know: where can your teams do better, and how can Vicasso help?
View the press release regarding our new brand - out for public announcement today - pasted below, and be sure to follow our updated social accounts so you can stay up to date with all of the new Vicasso content we will be delivering to our followers!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Vicasso (Formerly Internet Creations)
October 20, 2021
Internet Creations Celebrates 25 Years, Announces Rebrand to Vicasso
Company invites all to discover the art of what’s possible with Vicasso’s Salesforce solutions and services.
Hamilton, NJ, October 20, 2021. Internet Creations, a Salesforce ISV and consulting partner focused on empowering clients to deliver an enhanced service experience, announced today that it has completed a major rebranding, including the unveiling of its new company name, Vicasso. The announcement was made by Felisa Palagi, CEO of Vicasso.
The new Vicasso brand is built on sharp energy and smart combinations which capture the passion, experience, and technical expertise of the company, now celebrating its 25th year in business. Over the last 17 years working with the Salesforce platform, the Vicasso team has built highly-rated AppExchange Apps (that comprise its Service Experience Suite), while delivering hands-on support from consultants who know what it takes to design successful technical solutions. The company empowers hundreds of clients with the same tools it uses itself.
The company rebrand entails a new look and feel, including a new website (Vicasso.com), logo, and brand palette. The distinctive “V” of the wordmark reflects the two sides of Vicasso’s expertise - Apps and Professional Services. Vicasso has also updated all product and consulting listings on Salesforce’s AppExchange to reflect its new identity.
“Picasso was a leader in his field, seeing things others couldn’t. And when he delivered, it was to perfection. That’s how our founder, Chad Meyer, operated from the start, and it’s at the core of how we operate now,” said Palagi. “That’s why we’re named Vicasso. We’re hands-on, we’re thoughtful, and we see things from angles that no one else does.”
Vicasso is recognized in this year’s Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards, for its innovative Service Cloud work with Own Backup. Service Experience Suite was able to drive down OwnBackup’s case handling time while still maintaining a high level of service and customer satisfaction. In fact, time to resolution for cases decreased 33% per quarter with a collective decrease of 56% year to date.
The team of experts at Vicasso are committed to “thinking beyond the ask and building beyond the possible.” Visit Vicasso.com to explore the new website and brand, and discover the art of what’s possible with Vicasso’s Salesforce solutions and services.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Vicasso, a Salesforce ISV and consulting partner, is committed to empowering its clients to deliver the perfect service experience every time. Vicasso designs smart Salesforce solutions for various global clients ranging from pre-IPO startups to the Fortune 100. The company has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for eight consecutive years and voted by employees for seven consecutive years as an NJBiz Best Place to Work. To learn more about Vicasso’s Salesforce Apps and Professional Services, visit Vicasso.com